Otex Olive Oil Ear Drops For Natural, Gentle Removal of Excessive, Hardened Ear Wax. Bottle with Dropper Applicator, 10 ml (Pack of 1)
From the UK's No.1 ear wax range
Medicinal grade olive oil
Gently softens and helps remove hardened ear wax
Makes syringing easier where necessary and can help to avoid the need for ear syringing
Binding: Personal Care
Release Date: 10-01-2019
model number: 100120
Part Number: 100120
Details: Product Description
Clinically recommended, medicinal grade Otex Olive Oil Ear Drops help to gently soften and remove hardened ear wax from the ear. Excessive, hardened ear wax is quite common and can lead to discomfort and the feeling of fullness in the ear. If left untreated, a build-up of ear wax can even cause dizziness, pain and some loss of hearing.
Clinically recommended, medicinal grade Otex Olive Oil Ear Drops help to gently soften and remove hardened ear wax from the ear. Suitable for adults, children and the elderly.
EP grade virgin olive oil.
Repeat the following once or twice daily, for up to 2 weeks, until you notice an improvement in your symptoms:
• Remove the cap and discard it carefully because the cap may pose a choking hazard. Following the first use, the dropper acts as a replacement for the original cap.
• Remove the dropper from the separate sachet and insert into bottle.
• Gently squeeze dropper to fill with Otex Olive Oil Ear Drops and hold.
• Tilt your head and gently release 2-3 drops into the ear.
• Avoid touching the ear with the dropper.
• Keep your head tilted for a few minutes so that the drops stay in the ear, using a tissue to wipe away any surplus product that runs from the ear.
• Repeat in the other ear, if necessary.
• Always replace the dropper after use and return the bottle to the carton.
For full directions, see the enclosed package leaflet.
Use of any ear wax removal drops can temporarily make the symptoms of excessive ear wax worse, including some discomfort, irritation or pain, loss of hearing, dizziness and tinnitus (ringing sound in the ear). Stop using and tell your doctor or pharmacist if your symptoms persist or if any side effect gets serious.
Do not use Otex Olive Oil:
• If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to Olive Oil.
• If you are also putting anything else in the ear (such as other ear drops or a hearing aid).
• If there is anything else wrong with your ear – such as pain, swelling, discharge, infection or tinnitus (ringing sounds in the ear).
For full safety information, refer to Package leaflet within each pack.
It is important that you read and follow the instructions provided on the packaging and in the leaflet provided with this product. Use of this product for purposes other than those described, may result in unexpected side effects and can render the product ineffective. If your condition worsens or you experience any side effects, stop use immediately, and consider seeking advice from a healthcare professional. Any side effects or unexpected occurrences related to use of this product should be reported using the company details on the packaging.
1 x Otex Olive Oil Ear Drops 10 ml
Manufacturer Contact Information
94 Rickmansworth Rd Watford Herts Wd18 7Jj