Ashton & Parsons Teething Powders for Babies From 3 Months+ Used To Help Soothe Teething Pain, Pack of 20Regular price £7.19 Save £-7.19
Brand: Ashton & Parsons
- USED TO HELP SOOTHE TEETHING PAIN: Ashton & Parsons Teething Powders are a traditional herbal remedy used for the symptomatic relief of teething pain
- TEETHING TOGETHER SINCE 1867: Ashton & Parsons Teething Powders have been used by parents for over 150 years
- A NATURAL REMEDY: Ashton & Parsons Teething Powders contains Tincture of Matricaria - a natural extract derived from German chamomile flower heads traditionally used to help soothe teething symptoms.
- FOR BABIES 3 TO 6 MONTHS: If your child is aged 3-6 months, give them half a sachet in the morning. Tip half into a teaspoon, keeping the other half in the sachet to be given in the evening.
- FOR BABIES OVER 6 MONTHS: For children over 6 months, give them one sachet in the morning and another in the evening. Always read the label.
Binding: Personal Care
Release Date: 07-03-2021
model number: 0001289
Part Number: 0001289
Details: Product Description Ashton & Parsons Teething Powders have been traditionally used to help soothe the symptoms of teething pain for over 150 years. Ashton & Parsons Teething Powders are a traditional herbal medicinal product used for the symptomatic relief of teething pain and the symptoms associated with teething which are sore and tender gums, flushed cheeks and dribbling, exclusively based on long-standing use as a traditional remedy. They are still used by families across the UK as a natural, traditional remedy used to help soothe babies’ teething pain. The powders contain Tincture of Matricaria. Always read the label. Ingredients Each sachet contains powder impregnated with 0.002ml of the active ingredient tincture of Matricaria (Matricaria Recutita L.) flower Also contains Lactose Extraction Solvent: Ethanol 70% v/v Directions How to use these powders Not recommended for use in babies under 3 months. For use in teething infants only. Children 3 - 6 months: half the contents of the sachet dry on the tongue in the morning and the other half in the evening. The sachet may be divided in half by emptying half the contents onto a teaspoon and retaining the other half in the sachet Children over 6 months: pour contents of 1 sachet dry on the tongue morning and night. The dose can be repeated every 1, 2 or 3 hours if needed, up to a maximum of 6 doses in 24 hours until improvement. Do no exceed the stated dose. If symptoms persist for more than 7 days, speak to your doctor. If you give your child more than you should, it may cause diarrhoea. If this happens, stop using this medicine and speak to your doctor or pharmacist. Safety Warning Possible side effects Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. Possible side effects: allergic reaction which may include rash, tongue sores. If your child gets any side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children. Use by the expiry date on the sachet/carton (EXP). Do not use this medicine if before first use you find the end seals are broken. Before using these powders Do not use if your child Is allergic to tincture of matricaria, lactose or to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae family such as daisies, marigolds or artichokes Has an intolerance to some sugars, unless your doctor tells you to (this medicine contains lactose). Warning: This medicine may cause an allergic reaction or make existing conditions worse in children who suffer from allergic type conditions (e.g. asthma).
Package Dimensions: 1.0 x 2.0 x 2.4 inches